Engine Upgrade!

Smoke_Dog

Registered
O.K. Busa-ologist, Which one should I get to do the job, KWS in Charleston, S.C. or Lee's Performance, of Charlotte, N.C.! I talked to both of them yestreday, so, I'm going to put my RS3 up for sale soon to get the Brock Hindle! So, let me know who you think, I should let do the JOB!

get the brocks alien head,i had the full CF Hindle exhaust,its a good system but i like the full brocks short alien head system much better,feels stronger and sounds nasty!!

Don't know much about KWS, but Lee knows how to make you go fast! You can pull up dyno sheets on his web site and see what kind of HP he's making with different motors/combinations. Not to mention the speed records he's been setting. He built a head for me a couple of years ago and was great to work with!

KWS is a very good company.
Dave Owen @ Lee's is a very good builder/tuner.

I would say if your gonna let someone do the work for you then and you can get Dave to be the one who works on your bike, then bring your bike to him (let him know commuta_busa refered you). If you're gonna do the wrenching yourself then get your stuff from KWS.

Last I heard Dave Owen works there .

What are you having built ?  A engine set for kill or a street strip twisties deal ?
If Dave is still there, he is one of the best. Make sure he works on your bike. He is one of the few people that ever touch mine.

Thanks allot, fellow Busa-o-logist! Lee's is it then! Will be droppping the bike off on the 19th of June, while I have a interview with TSA! Trying to get back to Hickory, N.C., after my 26 yrs in the USAF! Retirement is fun, but not enough cash flow!!!!!!!!!

Lee's did mine. No complants

MyBusa.jpg

Back