Engine is out.

$400 price difference. I’ll be patient. Gonna call them tomorrow. They have it in stock as well
I'm excited for you.... its sooo much fun getting a project underway... don't get too frustrated because when its over... you will reminisce about the build and how quickly it was over.... GET ER DONE

I'm in no rush at all. I'm still working on the house, so even if the parts were here I probably wouldn't have time to do it. Still working on all the little things on it that I wanted to get done.

Did some oil cooler block offs today. Tomorrow I have to take out the battery from the Wide Glide, and will be starting up the RC51. Can't wait to hear that V-Twin sound.

Have to check but less than 5k miles. I’ll post up some pics later. She’s been in hibernation.
thats why I asked... I always wondered if those big HP twins from Japan live... lol.. I guess I still don't know... I got some ideas.... some plans though.

IMG_3341.JPG
IMG_3335.JPG
IMG_3334.JPG

I'm sure ull get that... really down to compression and cams now.. and maybe fuels... . suspension next..... then crazy 8s!!!

Back