Element Fastrack helmets?

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone using this helmet, I want to try bluetooth.. Radio interference on chatterbox is just to much in my area it is useless.

It seems to be pretty reasonably priced.

2009_Element_Fastrack_Solid_Helmet.jpg

I got one. It works ok. Just don't think that if you have loud pipes and you are cruising over 140 that you will be able to hear well. I don't think that there is a helmet unless it is personally customized that will allow you to hear at top speeds.

:rofl: Not a problem for me, I have an unhappy Busa opened it open once an thats about it hasn't seen the triple digits since thanks for the info:thumbsup:

:rofl: Not a problem for me, I have an unhappy Busa opened it open once an thats about it hasn't seen the triple digits since thanks for the info:thumbsup:

We might have to report you to the authorities for Busa abuse... :laugh:

Let the beast live!! even have a friend do it if your not comfortable doin it, but please let it do what its meant to do:laugh:

My Busa hasn't seen anything above 5 MPH in over a month. I've already been reported to Suzuki Warranty for substantial abuse and misuse. :banghead:

My Busa hasn't seen anything above 5 MPH in over a month. I've already been reported to Suzuki Warranty for substantial abuse and misuse. :banghead:

:rofl:where are my responsible riders for moral support last time I checked the Auto Ban is in Germany:lol:

Does this have 2 speakers and stereo sound?

research has told me yes 2 speakers but now I found another brand that has a lot longer talk an stand by time looking at this one now, still doing homework before I buy.:laugh:

This other is called BluTek

damien.jpg

damien 2.JPG

Back