Electical Help on Road-rashed Project

skinstains

Registered
I bought a 1998 Hayabusa very cheap that had been dumped recently(in-experienced rider buying the biggest bike they can etc...the usual here) and am rebuilding it and need help finding a piece of the wiring harness...it is a relay etc that plugs in with 7 pins at the front left (as you sit on it)...I have pics and will see it I can load them here...if I can't figure out how to load it maybe one of you members could tell me where to put it (the picture not my head)...thanks, down to this before I take it out for a test spin and then put the new faring on...will post the bike pics before and after on here once I get it done (assuming I figure out how)...

Can't get pic on I guess...in my email and on my phone...no url...if you can help tell me which part it is pm me and I can send it...

try this

1999 Suzuki GSX1300RX HAYABUSA Parts, 1999 Suzuki GSX1300RX HAYABUSA OEM Parts - BikeBandit.com

1999 Suzuki GSX1300RX HAYABUSA Parts, 1999 Suzuki GSX1300RX HAYABUSA OEM Parts - BikeBandit.com

garage_vehicle-1791-13067804481.jpg

Tried to find it on bikebandit, that's where I get a lot of parts, but couldn't seem to match it up this time...and the second link is a dead end...thanks for trying to help though...been looking on ebay too...

Back