Edmonton,Albetra.Canada

Duanne

Registered
Wondering if theres any busa riders in Edmonton that want to go tear up the streets this summer??

Hello Duanne,
I live just outside Edmonton. I think I might know you. Are you that guy that likes warm beer and fat women?:laugh:

dewie I was just wondering if you've been to the DragStrip there? I run a car and was thinking of going down there this summer.

Hello Duanne,
I live just outside Edmonton. I think I might know you. Are you that guy that likes warm beer and fat women?:laugh:

I warm beer won't kill ya..But the other,might have to have lot's of warm beer...:banghead::banghead::banghead::watching:

Just wondering if you Medicine Hat guys have ever been to the DragStrip down there. It's a pretty nice Facility.

bamalam
Yeah I've been put there just once or twice ;)
Started in 2001 with my CBR600f4i, then in 2005 I bought my Busa and put 100's of passess on it. I always raced Friday night fun nights in their street bike class for years. The road out there used to be gravel but now it's paved, but the parking lot is gravel with sucks but that would take a lot of $$$. But it is a NHRA and now IHRA sanctioned track so the surface and saftey is great. They use less VHT fridays cause it's mostly street cars but I believe they are swtiching things around so the main attractions runs friday, saturday not sat, sun like it has been for years. I've talked to people from edmonton and calgary and they say med hat is head and shoulders above them. And I went to Swift Current once to race and easily coulda crashed becasue of who was making the calls and how it's set up, it was fun but far from safe.

PM if you have anymore questions, and sorry for jacking the thread.
Thanks

Thanks for the reply dewie. Is there anybody else outthere from the Edmonton area? Would be kool to to see maybe go for a soda.:beerchug:

Malicious if your not from Edmonton you sure know about the roads here. lol With only 2 wheels it should be easier navigating the srteets this spring (maybe):banghead:

not from edmonto...?? last time i checked i am... and i know more about the roads than most people as im one of the guys that plows and sands them in the winter and i fix those holes in the summer.... ever go down a road with the "loose chips" all over the damn place.... if it was in the south east corner of the city, ( south of the river, east of gateway) i was the guy who put them rocks there.... i guess as a rider that kinda makes me my own worst enemy?... anyway... due to the relitively light winter, the pothole crop should be smaller this year

Back