Ecu Flash

Strent

Registered
Can I just send my ecu to Frank at powerhouse have him put a tune for a. Second gen busa stock motor on 4 pounds of boost with dump exhaust and be pretty close

You certainly can, but I would recommend you first discuss with @Boosted Cycle Perf out of Houston exactly what it is you're after. Not only is he an ORG sponsor, he also builds turbo Busas. Pretty sure his name is Rich but if you google Boosted Cycle Performance in Houston, TX, you'll find the number to call.

Frank (Powerhouse) used to be a sponsor here, and I'm sure he'd be happy to tweak your ECM, but as you mentioned boost in your OP, pretty sure BCP is your preferred first choice for flash-tuning stuff. At least call and talk to him. Then you can decide who to send it to.

DISCLAIMER: Frank flashed mine and I know nothing about turbocharged systems

Can I just send my ecu to Frank at powerhouse have him put a tune for a. Second gen busa stock motor on 4 pounds of boost with dump exhaust and be pretty close
I'm not sure that's you can just flash for a turbo but i know nothing about it. Like haya said talk to Rob aka @Boosted Cycle Perf

I would only recommend a tune be flashed as a starting point only, put her on a dyno to make sure it is correct, there are so many factors on a turbo bike and easy mistakes that can be made that would cause fueling to be incorrect, without verifying AFR I wouldn't be out boosting it.

Back