ECU Editor drag tools

nitro71455

Registered
Who's using the 2 Step drag tools for racing and how are you launching with it?

My bike is 6 inches over stock, and I race without a bar. I'm wondering if I can just set the two step to 4000 to 4500 and just dump the clutch on launch. I don't see a way to feather it due to the 2 step going away quite a bit before the clutch starts to engage. Looking for incite as to how this feature it getting used.

Thanks everyone in advance.

--Rich

I asked something similar and got a lot of folks telling me I should be able to do it no problem. Unfortunately SHOULD might mean I flip it in front of the crowd. I planned to try it by setting the STP openings down to something tiney and launching with a big bog. then progrssively opening the STP st my launch RPM to see if I could finally make it launch out of the hole quickly but well under control.

I have not done it yet!

I would not do that with a stock type hand clutch with no other changes. The STP method mentioned by CWalker would be something to try. I think you might want to try setting a max acceleration rate in drag tools first though since that is really what it is intended for and you wouldn't have to tune fuel for the change.

Back