Ebay (theDevil2)

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
So in the past I've complained about PayPal (theDevil) when forced to make a purchase using this method.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/145653-paypal-thedevil.html

Now that I want to sell some stuff on fleabay (theDevil2) I get to run into problems as well. :banghead:

I can't verify myself because I'm not sitting at my home phone number to verify my identity. I can't switch the phone number to my office because it just loops to the same options again by verifying myself using my home number.

I guess I'l just have to wait until I get home tonight. Oh yea, I could pass along all my banking info so they can link directly to my bank account. I'm sure that option would work fine without phone verifications, etc. :poke::laugh:

It seems like they really want to sink their horns right into your testicles to force your complete submission to their every whim.

I already went through this whole mess so I could pay people using paypal (theDevil) and now I've got to jump through hoops again just to sell something on fleabay (theDevil2).
:soapbox:
sorry about my little rant. I just can't stand this kind of :flush:
I know it's always a process and it's because of all the scammers, etc. I just hate being treated like one.

I agree in part. It is a hassle and a lot of it is because of scammers and its a shame we have to go through all this kind of stuff. That said, paypal did help me recover money as did ebay from an ebay store that sells chrome and such for hayabusa's . I wont mention any names but i think i did a thread on it.hmmmm. anyway. I digress .....always wanted to use that in a sentence. :laugh:... your right. it is aggravating sometimes.....

Ebay has upped their fees so much I haven't sold anything for quite some time...I think the last items I sold were 3 power commanders and after fees for Ebay and PP only received minimal payment for each...

yea, you've got to build into your min price all of the fees between theDevil and theDevil2. :banghead:
Ebay has upped their fees so much I haven't sold anything for quite some time...I think the last items I sold were 3 power commanders and after fees for Ebay and PP only received minimal over $100 for each...

Agreed !!! It a shame that the good people suffer for the wrong actions of others.( the others just need hands etc cut off - that should stop a lot of the problems) . Not to change the topic but I'ze been putting together medic pack (I just finished a medic's class) and was looking for Iodine .( Good freekin luck finding it in a regular pharm. store) seems the meth / crack heads use the stuff.. So That makes it hard for me to get . Its not fair / and neither is the Devil.. Good luck !!!!!!!

Ebay has upped their fees so much I haven't sold anything for quite some time...I think the last items I sold were 3 power commanders and after fees for Ebay and PP only received minimal payment for each...

I am the same way. I only purchase off Ebay now and have to keep after it for the good deals.

ebay used to be a good place to find deals form INDIVIDUALS. now so many businesses are on ebay you have to really search to get a deal anymore. and paypal sux. not surprising tho, they are one in the same.

craigslist

cl same way. people don't tell you what's wrong with stuff before you go and look at it then they are suprised when you don't buy it... I have a CRF250r 2008 I wanted to trade for a small (600+) streetbike to commute to school and back. well I got talking to a guy that saw my CL ad and the pics he sent me of his bike ( kawi zeffer 750 3004) looked real good. till he showed up with it yesterday. first off when he opened up the trailer the bike was on it's side!! :poke: if he can't even strap a bike down the right way I know he hasn't done any maint. on it either. it had big gouges in the paint. tank was chipped and rusting. it had been raining all day and it looked like he took it out for a spin before he came to my house (what makes me suspect that is he was an hour late saying he got held up..... yeah, doin a few wheelies before saying goodbye to it), both engine cases were scuffed and I wasn't having it.. so i said there isn't any need to even pull it off the trailer. should have seen his face. I mean my bike is super clean and i sent pics of the scratches on the front fender (its a dirtbike come on) and he only sent me pics of the front and sorta the side. he should have just been honest and saved both of us some time.. ok rant over :laugh: CL, ebay sux:poke:

Back