Ebay speed hump?

Blacksmith

Registered
With all the extras my Precious came with the one thing missing is the rear hump and I'd like to have one. I've seen them all over Ebay and Amazon but I dont want to end up with a cheap knock off. Should I get one from Suzuki or are the Amazon/Ebay parts just as good?

Yes and no, it's a gamble.
Post a want ad here for one.
Include your year also, as one year's black(or any color) is usually not the same paint code/exact color as other years.

Genuine is best if you can lash out around $180 . . .
1555005014613.png

Look at the pics carefully on Ebay and read the description for condition. I've had good luck buying OEM fairings on Ebay but to be fair to the seller, don't ask for a refund if its scuffed up and the ad described it as "normal wear." The pics should show you pretty much where the damage is. Normally, I can polish just about all of the scuffs out of the clear coat. If they are cheap, expect some light scratches. I'd buy a used hump as long as it had no deep scratches and was cheap (half price of new). Make sure it comes with the mounting hardware.

At that price I think I might just wait and get a lighted one. I have no problem with used as long as its in good shape, I've had good luck so far with used guns bows and trucks what not bike parts.
Any 2008-2011 Black hump is same paint code as your 2009. Suzuki changed the paint code on Black busas in 2012-up

Thanks guys, yeah she's a gen 2. I'm thinking seriously about the lighted hump from custom cowls like this. Anyone had experience with them on here?

Screenshot_20190411-223558_Instagram.jpg

I have the loglow seat but not the hump. The fiancé is not fond of me riding solo so I didn’t want to shell out money for something I would have sitting on a shelf lol
I was looking at the seat too but didn't know if they were comfortable or just for show. My bike wont ever race so mostly visual and comfort mods will be what I want. I do want someone knowledgeable to tune my PC but that'll be the extent of it. (I say with a modicum of confidence)

I was looking at the seat too but didn't know if they were comfortable or just for show. My bike wont ever race so mostly visual and comfort mods will be what I want. I do want someone knowledgeable to tune my PC but that'll be the extent of it. (I say with a modicum of confidence)
Haha well I have not ridden with my seat yet but I have pretended to ride with it on the stands and it feels comfortable on those pretend rides. In fact I love it! It’s cut in so you fit more in the bike. It was money well spent in my book.

Haha well I have not ridden with my seat yet but I have pretended to ride with it on the stands and it feels comfortable on those pretend rides. In fact I love it! It’s cut in so you fit more in the bike. It was money well spent in my book.
Cool! I first wanted red accents on my bike, like black and red, but thinking about dark blue since that's the metallic color in my tank

Dude I love it your bike looks like the engine bay of my truck, turbo ic lines and turbo base and all the brackets are blue. I haven't haff time to get good pics of mine yet and I have a 1/4 mile long dirt drive so I have to wipe her down after EVERY ride or she looks neglected

Back