Ebay scam..........!!!!

How about just single pictures... Better ?
cool,,,,,,,,,, you know what they say neighbour....... a picture paints a thousand words..........
wink.gif

mad.gif
scammers are nothing more than theives... i heard in egypt they just cut the hands off of theives!

Slime ball must be a lawyer. The weasle wording makes you think its for the phone, without actually stating its for the phone. Then small print says its for pictures. The add is intensionally deceiving, which I believe is still fraud, even with the fine print. Why hasn't your friend left negative feedback? Someone else bought the same thing the day before. They left positive feedback with great comments without waiting to receive the product. Kind of defeats the purpose of the feedback.

whats surprising is 100% positive feedback and you know this azzhole has done this b4 maybe someone should report the jerk Like Scambay would do anything anyhow
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145369885 -->

mad.gif
  scammers are nothing more than theives...  i heard in egypt they just cut the hands off of theives!
That's right, that's what they do..........

It should be adapted all over the world, I think.....

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145403382 -->

.  Why hasn't your friend left negative feedback?  Someone else bought the same thing the day before.  They left positive feedback with great comments without waiting to receive the product.  Kind of defeats the purpose of the feedback.
It's not possible to leave feedback........ when the member becomes a "no longer registered member".... silly, I know..

That's the way they have their system set up.

As for someone else leaving positive feedback........ my own theory on this is to give the scammer..... some type of decent reputation for his scam to work........ maybe the buyer who left the positive feedback on the item bought the day before, is also in on the scam??

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145402817 -->

Back