eBay Devil bike...

wow, he sure knows what to say to make sopmeone really want that bike. I feel sorry for the guy and all, but dang...

Deffinatley a sad story. At least he is alive and recovering. I have been riding dirt bikes since I was 7 yrs old and have had my share of injuries, but I still ride and enjoy it. It is a risk you take when you partake in some sports. I have also injured my knees, somewhat permanently by down hill skiing, but I still do it. I like it and take it a little easier now, but to me the enjoyment I experience, over shadows the enjoyment I experience.

is this guy a little bitter
winkold.gif

i do feel sorry for him. a tough reminder to us on the street too
sad.gif

Two questions...

1. Was he wearing a helmet when he crashed? Probably not.

2. What the @#%! was a full grown man doing riding and JUMPING a CRF 150? I thought that is what kids rode around on.

Two questions...

2. What the @#%! was a full grown man doing riding and JUMPING a CRF 150? I thought that is what kids rode around on.
Exactly! I dont feel bad for him at all. He wants to blame the bike? He needs to look at the idiot behind the handlebars! Act like a jackass and things are going to happen. Where is the pic of his helmet split in half?
Exactly, cause he prlly wasn't wearing one. You see these dummys all the time.
Notice how he is not selling all his gear?
whistling.gif

Two questions...

Exactly! I dont feel bad for him at all. He wants to blame the bike? He needs to look at the idiot behind the handlebars! Act like a jackass and things are going to happen. Where is the pic of his helmet split in half?
Exactly, cause he prlly wasn't wearing one. You see these dummys all the time.
Notice how he is not selling all his gear?
whistling.gif
clap.gif

He should be preaching WEAR YOUR GEAR not cursing the bike.

i hope it found a good home
winkold.gif

You can get hurt doing anything. Grow up. I am very surprised that he didn't sue Honda. This is just the type of person who blames everyone else for their own stupidness.

dude, wish I saw that one... a 230 would be a good bike to have for putzin around ....
cool.gif

Back