Dynojet or Juicebox??????

GYJUNIOR50

Registered
Buying Two Brothers Full exhaust 4-2-1 V.A.L.E. Should I go with dynojet or the Juicebox power commander. Ordering next week whatever advise would be really helpfull.

Buying Two Brothers Full exhaust 4-2-1 V.A.L.E. Should I go with dynojet or the Juicebox power commander. Ordering next week whatever advise would be really helpfull.

What us your final destination with your bike? If you are looking at nos or something of the such in the future, i would go with bazazz, cause it controls all 8 injectors, PC Will work, but need more add-ons to accomidate, or if you just want it so you can tune your bike better with 4-1 exhaust I PERSONALLY would recommend the Power Commander. Its ultimately up to you. I would definitely think about what you ultimately want to do with the bike, and this would save you a lot of MOOLAH in the long run.....

Thanks for all the imput. Not doing much its fast enough for me now. Just want a great exhuast with good performance. Bang for my buck

I just installed the two bros. 4-2-1 vale w/cf can on my 08. It sounds great and seems to run good, but i have only ridden it twice since the install. I have thought about using one of the controllers myself, but still undecided. Is yours a gen. 2 ?

I'm surprised the M-4 exhaust hasn't caught on among our troops here? I simply added the single side M-4 full exhaust with titanium can. Started with 177 ponies and after the exhaust install, same day, same dyno got 184.7 without air. Added air and she gets 192 ponies and 112 lbs. torque with no PC or A/F adjustments. Runs great, looks great on beer money.

On corner exits she either spins the tire or lifts the front. I don't think one could ask for more!

I'm surprised the M-4 exhaust hasn't caught on among our troops here? I simply added the single side M-4 full exhaust with titanium can. Started with 177 ponies and after the exhaust install, same day, same dyno got 184.7 without air. Added air and she gets 192 ponies and 112 lbs. torque with no PC or A/F adjustments. Runs great, looks great on beer money.

On corner exits she either spins the tire or lifts the front. I don't think one could ask for more!
M4 makes nice systems for US quality standards.

I have the same Issue I'm a NEW Busa rider, is a 08 busa fully stock but I can't decide if I should go with the PC5 or JB, also I don't know if I should upgrade the exhaust or the fuel crontroller. Can somebody explain better? Thanks

Back