dyno tuning in mass

O-Factor

Registered
Hey Guys,
I live in Mass outside Providence, and want to know if anyone is aware or can recomend someone to dyno tune my bike using the yosh software. (no powercommander) or how and were to acuire the software, I do have access to a dyno. Any help is great. Thanks, "O"

hey frisbee,
thanks for the reply!! i tried to contact goldenchild by clicking on a last post of his, but this did not supply me with contact info. as you can see i have made limited posts because i am a new member if you could define ( or anyone ) PM the help would be greatly appreciated. thanks again!!!
bowdown.gif

Hey thanks, but i went on one of his posts and under contact it said no information available. I spent some time trying to find him under the member profile and still could not find it. IT MAY BE ME!!!! but i will continue to try. Thanks man

hey nme,
thats actually where i purchased the bike. i brought my brother in law down and he bought a new goldwing i had a good buying experience but we both ran into the same "service manager" I won't say his name, and he was miserable. to the point i really don't know if i will go back, so for now i'm investigating other means. i may end up there in the end but i stoped by to buy some clips for my undertail and he was rude enough to turn me away. I am aware of the Yosh Teka, what is the other means and how do i acuire it myself. Thanks Guys!!!!

well Johnny I was hoping getting out of buying a power commander if you can tell me the means of setting the ecu in stock form i will gladly reimburst you for it. the bike has 1200 miles and almost 4000 grand into it this winter between paint and mods, so let johnnycheese performance pave the way!!!!!!!!!!

super.gif
super.gif
I think Damiel has been out of town , but it looks like the Cheeseman has you covered!
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I hope so, I'm getting the body back from the painter tomarrow, then it will be a mad dash to get it back together. So I am ready to do what it takes to make sure nothing gets ruined!! I may end up just buying a power commander was hoping to get out of it, its a sad day when even you, (not just the wife) says man I need to stop spending money on this thing!!!

first you have a Busa so forget about the stop spending part. second you can use a Factory Pro (not Yosh) Teka box you can buy one for about 500-600 or find a tuner that knows how to use one. the second option would be cheaper but.......will the tuner really use the Teka to tune the bike like it should? it can take alot more time to do it correctly with a Teka than a PC3usb and you do not have as many options.
PC3usb can map each cyl. seperate. it also has a timing module and a rev limiter extender mapping with a 3usb will map every 250 rpm at 0-5-10-20-40-60-80-100% so that is 8x44=152 points not including if you do a seperate cyl mapping.

Back