Dyno Tuner

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I'm getting my PC3 soon and i need t get it tuned but i dont know who to go to in Indiana. I would like to stay within and hour any direction. My mods will be BMC filter, TRE, Small airbox mod, and stubby exhaust tips on the stock manifold, The only shop i know of is called S&S Powersports in Clarksville and they want $250 for 3 hours on the Dyno but i dont know if they have a good tuner. For $250 i expect a superb tune. I would do it my self in five minutes with a wide band like i did my Stealth but the A/F on bikes is way lean compared to cars so i dont want to mess with it. SO shoot me in the right direction.

Won't be within an hour but I wish I had these three that close to me.
The extra hour or two would be worth the time.

Ryan Schnitz
Brock Davidson
Bryan Snyder

For a bike maybe cars are cheaper I guess. I can get 3 pulls for $100 on my stealth but I street tuned my car cuz i dont care about the hp#s

I know thats part of the reason i dont wanna do it my self. I dont care to spend the money i just want the best tune possible.

I know it will run better, but don't you only NEED a map, with a full system

The Cheese man is in Texas, a little farther than an hour away though,lol. The dealers around here charge $250.00, and the custom speed shops charge $500.00

I know I plan on seeing GPW (Greg) here in the next month, or so.

let us know how this turns out for, you good luck !!!

Where at in Jersey ? Ask Devildog. I know there's a few custom shops in Jersey, but I don't know how they are in tunning ?

Well since knobody knows a good tuner in my area and also I thought he was such a great tuner and i remember someone saying they got a map from him through the mail or something like that.

Well since knobody knows a good tuner in my area and also I thought he was such a great tuner and i remember someone saying they got a map from him through the mail or something like that.
Maybe I am missing something, and I am certainly dense, but isnt onedownfiveup offering to tune for you?

Well he didnt say "I will tune it for you" and he is too far away to do it anyway. I just got off the phone with Ryan Schnitz and i will be taking it to him when i am ready even though he is 3 hours north of me.

I have an appointment with Ricky Gadson (in NJ) to do the dyno tune on my bike.

I've heard good things about him through forums. I'm just stating that any map not made directly off of the air/fuel readings from your bike isn't really going to be worth a whole lot. It may or may not get you close. Nothing beats an actual tuned map made for your bike.

Well he didnt say "I will tune it for you" and he is too far away to do it anyway. I just got off the phone with Ryan Schnitz and i will be taking it to him when i am ready even though he is 3 hours north of me.
I or Steve at Smithers Customs would be glad to tune your bike, but like you said we are a bit far away for ya. Ryan would be a good choice.

We have people that drive more than 3 hours to get a dyno tune. I'm very confident that Ryan won't let you down.
thumb_up.gif

Back