dyno tune in T.N.?

dragonbusa

Registered
where a good shop to get a dyno tune in T.N.? I live haff way between memphis and nashville. About 100mls ether way. 45min"s or so from jackson. thanks.

come straight south to Tupelo MS and Chuck Wilburn has a dyno here.

Tupelo Performance Cycles
Chuck Wilburn - Owner
662-840-4488

3402 W Main St
Tupelo MS 38801

Open Tues-Sat

Wish I had something to offer... Between both Nashville and Memphis there must be a decent place to go. Let us know where you end up going and what you think about it. :beerchug:

thanks for the info, I"m running on a map i got from another member. runs smooth but i dont think it"s make power like it should. 6.30s/111mph all night with 1.53 60ft I think there should be more in there. I aint that fat:rofl:

where a good shop to get a dyno tune in T.N.? I live haff way between memphis and nashville. About 100mls ether way. 45min"s or so from jackson. thanks.

MT Performance is a great shop to work with that offers Dyno Tuning if you would not mind driving a bit further to Clarksville. Their phone number is 931.503.8360.

MT Performance is a great shop to work with that offers Dyno Tuning if you would not mind driving a bit further to Clarksville. Their phone number is 931.503.8360.

Here's their website; i've driven by it before but have never stopped in...need to...

thanks for the info, I"m running on a map i got from another member. runs smooth but i dont think it"s make power like it should. 6.30s/111mph all night with 1.53 60ft I think there should be more in there. I aint that fat:rofl:

I am in the same boat. Needing a great busa dyno tuner with ECU editor expierence. 111mph, is that a genII? I have seen stock GENII's here run 117 in the dead heat of Aug here in TN.
I am thinking about MT performance also. I will take a ride to there Shop tomorrow and give my updates.

what can you expect for a price to get the bike dyno'd and mapped? I'm in Savannah, and a shop here told me 275 for a custom dyno'd map, is that about average, high-low?

Chris hill in knoxville, does mainly busa,s. Frie d of mine had him install an air shifter, seem to do good work. I ll try to get a number uf anyone wants it.

what can you expect for a price to get the bike dyno'd and mapped? I'm in Savannah, and a shop here told me 275 for a custom dyno'd map, is that about average, high-low?

Ive been calling around and it seems a custom map/dyno tune cost 250.00 in the South East Area.
If the labor rate is 80 an hour that would be 3 hours which I think may take longer to really fine tune it in. Depends on the knowledge of the tuner and his start point.

See post #6.

He did mine too. I was his first bike to use ECM for the fuel MAP but he did fine and it is nice and smooth all throughout the throttle. I would have no problem recommending him.

The one issue that you may have is that I had to use my laptop and ECM Program because he was not set up for it at the time. That may have changed since then but you should ask.

I just came back from MT performance and spoke with Mark. He doesnt use the ECU editor or doing reflashing of the stock ECU:banghead:
He quoted me a PCV and tune $415.00
I think I am going to take it to this guy named Danny who was reccommended by John Bennet from Bennet cycles here in Nashville.
Danny is "good people" and spoke with him on the phone last week. He has downloaded the software for the ECU editor but hasnt bought the interface for it. So I am going to try and work a deal with him and buy the interface or make it I am an electronics gooroo and think I can handle reading schematics and soldering. Any good links on where and how to make the interface?

Has anyone heard or used Danny?

MARRS Performance Motorcycles - engine rebuilding, cylinder head welding, Goldwing tire changing

Back