Duck Tape....

J'Man

Registered
I was changing a busted fork seal on my bike this weekend (following CAT3's most awsome sticky on the forum) and realized the need for a special tool to compress the springs. I searched high and low in the garage and eventually I realized that roll of duck tape was starring me in the face! :rofl: It got me thinking, what's some of the craziest things you've repaired with duck tape? :whistle:

Here's my little creation (don't hate on me, it worked). :laugh:

tool.jpg

Glad it worked for you......Some many good uses!

However you may want to reconsider before using it for these purposes. :whistle:

:laugh:

baby_duct.jpg

unsafeladder.jpg

Glad it worked for you......Some many good uses!

However you may want to reconsider before using it for these purposes. :whistle:

:laugh:

That ladder looks like something a friend of mine would do. That thing is a total death trap! Never thought of using it to watch the baby. :rofl:

I was taking a trip to Florida recently and I looked out the window to see this...

duct_tape.jpg

needless to say I had to use the barf bag seconds later..... ok I lied thats not true but that is a pretty funny picture

My friend is gonna hurt me if she finds out I posted this pic:laugh:....it's not a repair but it was a big hit at the Halloween party several years ago.

Duct Tape dress

100_2174.jpg

I have given duct tape the boot and going with gorilla tape now. Extremely sticky~!~ Doesn't seem to shred apart so easily after being out in the sun and weather. Duct tape can be quite a mess trying to take it off a year later.

Back