dry nos install question

drhixson

Registered
having some problems figuring out where to mount the nos spray nozzle... i called MPS where i bought it, and he said to mount it into either the right or left ram air conduit.. not directly into the airbox... which should I do?

HPIM0458.jpg

there are more than one place to mount it up.... some have done it through the ram tubes, some from underneath. I have mine centered of the front of the box on the lower section below the seam.

to each his own...

there are more than one place to mount it up.... some have done it through the ram tubes, some from underneath. I have mine centered of the front of the box on the lower section below the seam.

to each his own...

to each his own...

mine is mounted directly under the box, i took the vacuum plate out and put a plate in its place i got from gixx1300r.

the first time i had it where your arrow is on the tube.

Yep, I've got mine running straight into the underside of the box with a nozzle plate.

Mine (MPS too) is where the vacuum can was before the air box mod - right in the bottom center of the air box.  I just epoxyed in a piece of heavy round plastic and drilled a hole to thread the NOS nozzle in.  Good distribution, as it blows the NOS into the back of the air cleaner chamber before being sucked up the intake.  I didn't want to put it in the air intake because of unblanced flow.   Work very well - no problems

Back