Wet Kit Nozzle Placement

dozer919

Registered
I really dont want to drill into my engine head. Ive seen pictures of the nitous nozzles mounted other places other then the aluminum head. Where is everyone mounting their nozzles? Pics possible? Ive seen them mounted into the stacks inside the airbox but I kinda question how well it would work spraying fuel into the airbox stacks. Fire hazard at all? Even if hitting the rev limiter on accident? Advice???

Have you thought about just doing a wet spray bar(this way your not having to tap anything except 2 bolts on your air box lid)? You should hit up "GIXX1300R" hez a site sponsor, that has ALL your needs and wants covered for da spray :thumbsup: Awesome guy too! :beerchug:

I think I've deciede on putting them into the stacks in the airbox. I'm going to order two shorter ones to replace the taller ones for better flow. I also did the big airbox modusing bulk unifilter stretched acrossed to bigger hole so I can lose my stock filter from the lid to make room in the box for the nozzles
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
this is how I did mine for three years
airboxwnos.jpg

thanks. That's what I am in the process of currently. Where did u have you solenoids mounted? I still haven't picked out a place for the three solenoids.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm also confused with the fuel line. I know I need to T into the fuel line from the tank but it's not just a normal fuel line it's hard? What did you do to tap Into the existing fuel line for the fuel lines?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm also confused with the fuel line. I know I need to T into the fuel line from the tank but it's not just a normal fuel line it's hard? What did you do to tap Into the existing fuel line for the fuel lines?
Posted via Mobile Device

my bike is a 2000 with rubber lines At first I just teed it
then later when I went to the 1397 and upped the spray to a 60 shot
I put a plate on th ebottom of the tank with a dual outlet guzzler

the best thing you could do is have a bung welded on th ebottom of your tank

kinda a pain but once it is done right,,,,,it is done

Posted via Mobile Device

No welding needed

MVC-003F-8.jpg

MVC-006F-1.jpg

MVC-007F-1.jpg

and you prolly get more fuel in the tank also LOL
Gixerhp
I was riding last night on the Busa and I thought to myself......why don't I have HID's?
are they that much brighter?

ya I have them. They r brighter and a much cleaner light. Mine shine alot wider to and reflective signs and licenses plate are readable alot farther away. Easier to spot police LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

Back