Dry Nos Air/Fuel Ratio

fadiizzaldin

Registered
Hello to all the Nos Junkies,

I'm about to install a 30HP dry shot on my Gen II,,, whats your recommendation for Air/Fuel Ratios? and what do you think about the location of injectors? i was thinking 1 injector per ram air duct on the air box....

Thanks for all...:beerchug:

pm gixx1300, draco1340, toysickrocket they could probably help you out. maybe talk to schnitz or who you are gettin your kit through.

I run 13.2 on motor, then a ulra safe 12.1-12.3 on a 40 shot. Get it to a dyno if you can. Good luck and hang on!!!

Thanks for the info .... anybody used the ECU Nos Harness? i'm planning to use that and i was hoping the ramps work??? and whats the best place for the injectors?

Thanks

I run 13.2 on motor, then a ulra safe 12.1-12.3 on a 40 shot. Get it to a dyno if you can. Good luck and hang on!!!

Thanks,,,, i'm also aiming to that AFR,,, i have access to a Dyno and im really excited about it,,, i have a feeling that i'll be wanting to go up on the shot scale very soon after i try it out :thumbsup:

I use the Nitrous harness.Works good, gear based nitrous, fuel and timing curves. It has worked flawlessly for me after a complete season. Also, I use the RPM activation, but you can set it to activate off the mode button which is really nice.

Good luck..

Back