dry kit help

ROCKSTEADY

Registered
i was looking for the best way to do a dry set up for my gen 2, looking to do a 30 or 40 shot ,what would be the best set up for me ?
i got some ifo from smith about setting up air shifter by cycle tek and being able to spray in second gear.
he pointed me in the ecu flashing direction.
i am realy interested in having this done asap only prob is i dont know of anyone in my area that could do this work for me.
i was looking at going with the adams spray set up any info and help would be great thanks

Check out MPS website, schnitz has a great spider dry kit(super cheap).
Posted via Mobile Device

Check out MPS website, schnitz has a great spider dry kit(super cheap).
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks badazz i guess my other questions will be is it safe for my bike and i would also like to know who is close to me that can do work and dyno bike to set it up right thanks i live in ma

What are you using to tune the bike? Ecu editing, bazzaz, pc3?? Make sure you get a custom dyno tune.

Where do u live? Also, I talked with ryan schnitz back when I was contemplating nos. He along with many others said genII's are good up to 50 shot on stock motor.
Posted via Mobile Device

Where do u live? Also, I talked with ryan schnitz back when I was contemplating nos. He along with many others said genII's are good up to 50 shot on stock motor.
Posted via Mobile Device

i live in mass home of basketball :thumbsup: i guess the 40 is what i'm looking for if i could buy package and take it to have done that would be great anyhelp on a tuner would be good

I did the Rice-ya plate and fogger nozzle with a 40 jet, and dyno tuned it at Schnitz. 45 rwhp on mine, and I cannot complain at all

I bought the solenoid, lines, fogger nozzle and a carbon fiber bottle for $200

Added the plate for around $40, I think, bought a new bottle for $100 from Dyno tune.

MPS makes a good kit, or if you know what you are doing, you can buy the fittings and lines and such and piece a kit together pretty reasonable. Or there is a Nitrous Express kit that is pretty much plug and play, I think with a WOT switch, etc

I bought the solenoid, lines, fogger nozzle and a carbon fiber bottle for $200

Added the plate for around $40, I think, bought a new bottle for $100 from Dyno tune.

MPS makes a good kit, or if you know what you are doing, you can buy the fittings and lines and such and piece a kit together pretty reasonable. Or there is a Nitrous Express kit that is pretty much plug and play, I think with a WOT switch, etc

Thanks for the info don't think I am comfortable doing thus piece of work myself though I will check the kit out

The thing I have a problem with is that there are parts that can become loose with a spraybar and not with the other types of systems. It does not sound as if most people need more than 55 hp anyway, unless they are strictly dedicated to headsup racing and need every possible HP

The thing I have a problem with is that there are parts that can become loose with a spraybar and not with the other types of systems. It does not sound as if most people need more than 55 hp anyway, unless they are strictly dedicated to headsup racing and need every possible HP

Over 1000 kits sold--no problems as long as you follow my instructions. 20hp or 300hp. If there is an imbalance with the incoming Nitrous you can have problems.

Has any testing been done on a track or anything. Say with a set jet in a fan and the same jet in a bar? I like the idea of the bar and would go that way just for even distribution but wouldn't the even distribution make more power?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back