Driving lights "Got light"

landmissle

Registered
Several of you asked for pictures of how I mounted the driving lights. Here is a picture.

busa_driving_lights_01.JPG

I like that...what kind of driving lights are thoes...did you have to fab the mounting bracket?

The lights are just some cheaper 55 watt driving lights from walmart. The bracket is the old reflector bracket trimmed up to fit in the lower brake bolt area. The other end is trimmed to suit the light. They work pretty well. The HID's still put out more light than both the driving lights. I mainly did this to be noticed by other driveres. The three light pattern is used on trains and it has supposedly reduced the number of people running out in front of them because they misjudge the speed and distance. I'm hoping this works well in traffic. I have notice that a few honda goldwings in my area have this light set up. Whenever they go by, it gets my attention much more, than just a single head light. I'm trying to do everything possible to be noticed.

I dug up your other post, Thanks for the how to.. I like and might do this over the winter months..
super.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 03 2007,11:01) I dug up your other post, Thanks for the how to.. I like and might do this over the winter months..
super.gif
+1000
Great job.

Back