Drivers arrested for speeding at 141 mph

DAB

Registered
EVERETT, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says a trooper arrested two men speeding 141 mph on I-5 in Snohomish County. The patrol says the trooper thought he was hearing an airplane early Sunday as the cars whizzed by going north, a 2005 BMW 330i with a 2007 Honda Accord right behind.

The trooper caught up with the cars because they had stopped for a passenger from one of the cars to get into the other.

The 22-year-old driver of the BMW, and the 18-year-old driver of the Honda were booked into the Snohomish County Jail for charges of reckless driving.

lurk.gif
maybe he saved their lives and their families the horrible mess of burying children.

<span style='color:black'>I used to live near there, very nice area. Thank God there were no accidents and no one was hurt.
-Nick</span>

that will be a costly experience. no need to wonder why we pay such premiums for our kids to drive

When I was that age all I could afford was a datsun 110. It wouldn't even go that fast. My parents were wise not to let me have a fast car!

there's an old story about the Snohomish County Jail... wobblies broke out after they were arrested for the massacre at the port

(Commuta_Busa @ Jun. 28 2007,10:13) there's an old story about the Snohomish County Jail... wobblies broke out after they were arrested for the massacre at the port
can someone translate this?
laugh.gif

(pward76 @ Jun. 28 2007,10:23)
(Commuta_Busa @ Jun. 28 2007,10:13) there's an old story about the Snohomish County Jail... wobblies broke out after they were arrested for the massacre at the port
can someone translate this?    
laugh.gif
Sure.... Just let me go grab my Crazy to English dictionary......
all_coholic.gif

sorry a bit off topic... I just remembered the whole Everett, Wash., snohomish county jail thing... it's one of those odd history things that just always stuck in my head... (early 1900's) one of the first all steel jails....

Glad noone was hurt, but kinda glad they WEREN'T on sportbikes. Too many SB's are on the news for this stuff but hardly any cars anymore.

Back