drive chain

Nicholas

Registered
what brand do yall use and anyone know how many links i would need for a 6" stretch and 1 tooth down on front?

im in the process of trying to find where i should get my chain from and what size i should get .... i think around 140 links i think but if anyone knows for sure feel free and let me know and where can i get the best price on a good chain

Gen1 I think is 112 links, and you should need about 20 links for 6" over, so 140 has you covered. I'm sure someone will tell you exactly. The -1 shouldn't concern you either, of course every tooth counts, but the difference is so small it's almost insignificant.

I have an EK ZVX2 chain on mine. My bike pulls double duty on the streets and at the dragstrip.

Is the 6" stretch the short or long end of you adjustments? IIRC 140 will get you pretty close. If it is on the short side and you can go longer you might go with a 150 just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an EK ZVX2 chain on mine. My bike pulls double duty on the streets and at the dragstrip.

Is the 6" stretch the short or long end of you adjustments? IIRC 140 will get you pretty close. If it is on the short side and you can go longer you might go with a 150 just in case.

idunno... its a 6" extended swingarm..

idunno... its a 6" extended swingarm..

I would get a 150 just to be safe. It is better to have it too long rather than too short. I think the price difference is something like $10 or $15.

You might do a search as I remember someone posting up a chart when I was looking for this information. I would help a little more but I am at work and on my phone rather than being at home using the full site.

I would definitely go with either the ZZZ or the ZVX2. Personally u don't think you can go wrong with either

check with some of the sponser, better to support here then some other place

i agree but no disrespect or downing toward the sponsor but i dont wanna pay $200 from a sponsor and another company has the same item for $100 instead of paying top dollar for the same item from a base company.. if the prices about the same then im going to buy from sponsor

Back