Drag race only Horse Power?

There are no rules this is a generic funny car built by gBC racing in Milford Indiana.They are professionally built and will certify 7.50 at 175 mph. There are a number of these cars running 600 cc motors,puts them in the 11s. Some with GS motors and even a jet powered one. Only a few with Busa motors. GBC is now selling them with a S&S Harley motor. Most people buy the roller and install there on motor. I can run the big cars only have 8 runs on the car all leaveing in low gear and shutting off before it hit the rev limiter.Had the auto shift hooked up wrong.Still ran a 1.70 60ft and a 7.92 8th at 65 mph. Not to impressive yet but boy does that Busa pull.I think the car is capable of a 6.20

I am looking for a 4 into 1 header for the car. i am running the stock header. I tried to install the stock cans but room became and issue By the time i mounted the fuel cell ,electric reverser,Tripod wheely bar etc i ran out of room. This would have been much simpler if i could have installed the stock air box and exhaust.

I did both stock motor and 1397 with spray

I found a wet kit with it's own fuel cures a lot of problems

I sprayed from a 40-60 shot for three years with no problems

lurk.gif

Can anyone suggest a cluch setup. Will a slider be better suited for my 630# weight than a lock up? any ideas.

Back