DR1300R Ticket update

Still sucks!! I know he was doin his job, but dayum. Let's be realistic. Doesn't he have any drunk drivers to look out for? How about NON-licensed..non insured drivers??
Nah,,,,it's always easier to pick on the easy ones!! He could have just as easily let you off to some extent. I mean he obviously saw that you were riding with a group just goofing off a bit. Not out just showing off or being "squidly".

I was riding with a friend and he got hit with 111 in a 55. $ 300 ticket and took the class-no points. You're getting screwed big time.
That boy Dylan Groene and most his family is dead and his sister traumatized the rest of her life because the POS that did it was out walking the streets after raping 2 other young kids...Judges suck. I hope that one burns in hell with the guy he let go.

Now the sale of the bike makes sense! I am behind on things. Hope the court stuff works out, bro!

May the good Lord prove me wrong BUT my gut feeling is that the judge is gonna be a hard Azz on you and let the coke dealer behind you walk. I SINCERELY hope that you can retain your CDL and your Busa! The "Justice" system is anything but what it should be!!

CORRECTION: The Judicial system is faulty in this country!! The Justice system incorporates the Police officers which are just as disgusted as I am with what is going on in our courtroms.

got nailed in a tunnel at 150 in a 45 zone.
I was a student, went to court just so I get some points back so I don't lose my license.
Nobody helped me pay for my ticket
mad.gif

If your job depends on your driving license, you should be more cautious. It sukks but it's life.

I don't need a car even to go to work, so WOT all the time
cool.gif

Good luck with everything Doyle! If someone buys your Busa, they are getting a very nice bike!

what if you go to the first court appearance and plead your heart out to the judge in how "what you did was so stupid and all the consequenses are not worth it", so you sold your bike but can he help you out on the CDL issue.  But in reality transfer the title to someone you trust until you find out if he bites, if he doesn't go for it sell it off, but don't pull th trigger just yet.  My buddy hit a pothole on his bike that put him on the ground which led to 4 cars slammin each other, cops, firemen emergency personnell everywhere.  the cop realized it wasn't HIS fault but because of the extent of things he had to site him for "failure to maintain control" and you could tell he didn't want to but he had to.  the cop told my bud to contest it so the he (the cop) would have to appear and explain it wasn't a commercial violation.  end result dismissed-$45 court costs for the appearance and the cop didn't have to appear.  he just explained what happened.  talk to the judge, the first trip in is free.  good luck.

<!--EDIT|dudewizr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122098789 -->

Thats kinda what the plan is xcept we are selling the bike and i'm not going in without a Lawyer. Thanks for the advise though all is helpful.. Doyle

Back