DR1300R Ticket update

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Chris [gsxtacy] pretty much updated you all in the Ia. ride post.. I just want to say thanks to the ones that have donated to the defense fund.. All help is GREATLY appreciated.
I will be having a garage sale to further help in the defense funding. Including all of my gear, extra parts and yes the Busa too. So keep a eye on the classified section. will be listing in the morning somtime. Again thanks to those who have helped.. sincerely, Doyle

any donations can be sent to paypal account Defense fund

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122044130 -->

Same here, what happened?
rock.gif

in summary..

DR got nailed riding with a group for 115 in a 55..

hehe.. good thing he didn't catch ya when you had the throttle cranked.. woulda been 140 in a 55.. lol

anyway.. he a truck driver.. so CDL's come into play..

I don't get that.. why do they not seperate what is "non-CDL" related and what is...

dunno what CDL is....but from the looks of the geo. post, it seems like my boy's in for a tough one.

California Digital Library?

Career Development Loan?

Carbon Defense League?

Do you have to sell the Busa and your gear? I realize that money does not grow on trees and you have to do whatever it takes. But isn't there any other way man? Geez, I hate that!! Police have a job to do and I realize that, but come on, he could have lowered it a little!! Sounds like a a$$hole to me!! He must be on a power kick!! Can you find ANY descrepencies on the ticket that may help you?

I got hit at 117 in a 55 almost two years ago. The cop gave me two tickets, one speeding and one reckless driving.
The lawyer got the reckless thrown out but the speeding stuck. I went to a Defensive Driving class BEFORE I went to court. They like that here.
Oh and I don't have my CDL. Anyway the cost broke down to this:
Lawyer $600
speeding $500
DD class $75
court cost $50
TOTAL $1225

Good luck to you in getting the cost down.

Looking at getting a good lawyer out of state that specilizes in CDL's, But the cost is real high.. $1000 just to get started on the case.. We are just a family that lives week by week pay check to pay check if you know what I mean.. So yes for now its all gonna go.. Get the over head down and prepair for the worst.. If I lose my liscense I lose my carear as well as everything else. With just the wife's income mabie be able to save the house and car.. Its a bad deal.. And no the trooper wasn't an azzhole just doing his job.. But yes I did try to talk him down on the speed but he wouldn't give an inch.. Doyle

great system we have...

MJ, and OJ go free... but for twistin' yer wrist you can lose everything ya worked for. '

Not excuses ya or anything.. ya did do the wrist twistin.. but pshhht..

don't let THA MAN get ya down. It'll work out.

great system we have...

MJ, and OJ go free... but for twistin' yer wrist you can lose everything ya worked for. '

Not excuses ya or anything.. ya did do the wrist twistin.. but pshhht..

don't let THA MAN get ya down. It'll work out.
Thats what i'm talking about.. Thanks deffinitly alittle quite around here right now..

Back