Down south ridas unite!

yellaboy151

Registered
I know that there is a meet-n-greet on the east coast and now the peeps in the Midwest is talking about doing one. I am in da Boot and wanted to see about all of the dirty south ridas get together and do something. Holla!!

Hey C-Luv, the next MeetnGreet is being held in Eureka Spring Arkansas just around the corner from you during Sept 15 to the 18 I believe.  Check out the link below.

That may not be too far from me but I was not able to find out as to when the date is going to be and if it was final that it will be in Eureka Springs. I was trying to see about getting something together for the ridas in da dirty south before then and to get our network more organized down here. I know that I am not the only busa rida in Louisiana. Ya know!!?

I feel ya, Playa. Therez nuttn better than seeing a wolf pac of Busaz Pimpn down the road ! As for the 2006 MeetnGreet dates and exact location go to the last page on the link I posted.

We ride dirty in the Valley.
afro.gif

Dude, I just looked it up on Yahoo maps and that is a 9 hour ride but is only shy of 400 miles. I don't understand unless it is not Interstate and slower speed limits. I think I can find another route because it is on the other side of Little Rock.

Dude, I just looked it up on Yahoo maps and that is a 9 hour ride but is only shy of 400 miles. I don't understand unless it is not Interstate and slower speed limits.  I think I can find another route because it is on the other side of Little Rock.
400 miles should only take you 6 hrs.

Dude, I just looked it up on Yahoo maps and that is a 9 hour ride but is only shy of 400 miles. I don't understand unless it is not Interstate and slower speed limits.  I think I can find another route because it is on the other side of Little Rock.
I used to live in Shevepit and from where you are to that part of Arkansas is nearly in the 'cant there from here' category.
Mostly back roads, but it can be done!

If you get pointed (more) south holla!

It may be possible for all of us around the neighboring states to come up with a plan. I know that my boys in Baton Rouge would be down for a ride to da Bama.

Back