Double Bubble? Or Don't Bother?

My german windshield works well. And it's adjustable.

34ths.jpg

I have the MRA vario on my Gen2 as well, and in the full up position it puts the air flow right at the top of my helmet. For a teller rider, would hit the chin/neck IMO

I finally decided to pull the trigger on the double bubble since I was replacing the front fairing anyway. A couple of members had PM'd me telling me their experiences with the bubble being a bigger guy like myself and there's only one thing I can say:

I CANNOT BELIEVE I WAITED THIS LONG.

The normal 50-60MPH cruising I do on the streets was a completely different thing. The ride at 75-90MPH was like it was previously at 45MPH with the stock windshield.

HUGE difference and thanks to those who gave their input. Now if I could find something to lower those rearsets a bit...

crusty is spot on! i am 6'2" and i have the puig db, buell pegs, and soupy's bar riser. you can grab a set of buell pegs from joe (gsx1300) if you do a search here. by the way, nice tundra. :thumbsup:

I have always been a big fan of a DB and the shape is perfect for the Busa so I went for one. I am sort of bummed that I ordered the dark smoke, In my mind I wanted the light smoke but click, click...dark smoke came in the mail. I mounted it to see the gauges better and I really like the dark smoke from the cockpit side. Its just the outside with the lighter graphics I think would look better with the lighter one. I am going to run it for a while and see the look with the black pazzos I have coming. I also ordered a black rear cowl from a Chinese ebay sorce that I will cut to fit with the grab bar so that may pull it all together. Opinions?

IMG_6145.jpg

IMG_6144.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

IMG_6146.jpg

I have a Magical Racing windscreen from Japan.

It shipped unbelievably quick but was pricey. I'm a guy that believes you get what you pay for.

It is a nice screen, great looking and cuts the wind and is the perfect height.

I went with the carbon fibre dark smoke

Back