Don't tell Frog

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Simple answer,the road needs to be shut down. Turtles are far more important than anyone on that road.

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Don't understand why this is shocking and disturbing :whistle: Look at what humans beings do to each other and even to children, sometimes their own:poke:

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
It amazes me that people could be that sick/petty. If I could dodge it, I would, would never intentionally...

Once again, wayyy too much glorified violence in TV/Video/Big Screen...and we wonder how a person could go into a school and shoot up a bunch of children....

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I almost hit one with my knee this past summer, does that count?

I was riding a local road at the base of the foothills, came around a tight corner with my knee on the ground, and there was Mr. Turtle in the middle of my lane. I about crapped my pants! All I was thinking "Don't hit that thing with your front tire". Changed my line and lifted my leg so Mr. Turtle could live another day.

I read the story in my local paper and know of people who go after rabbits, tree rats, and just about anything they can make road kill with 44" tires. I do live in the south. Roadkill stew!

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JWallace