Don't tell Frog

Simple answer,the road needs to be shut down. Turtles are far more important than anyone on that road.

Don't understand why this is shocking and disturbing :whistle: Look at what humans beings do to each other and even to children, sometimes their own:poke:

It amazes me that people could be that sick/petty. If I could dodge it, I would, would never intentionally...

Once again, wayyy too much glorified violence in TV/Video/Big Screen...and we wonder how a person could go into a school and shoot up a bunch of children....

I almost hit one with my knee this past summer, does that count?

I was riding a local road at the base of the foothills, came around a tight corner with my knee on the ground, and there was Mr. Turtle in the middle of my lane. I about crapped my pants! All I was thinking "Don't hit that thing with your front tire". Changed my line and lifted my leg so Mr. Turtle could live another day.

I read the story in my local paper and know of people who go after rabbits, tree rats, and just about anything they can make road kill with 44" tires. I do live in the south. Roadkill stew!

Back