dont even have the bike yet and i am planning mods

AZIROC

Registered
1st mod will b the TRE. ( have no $ so sub $50 will have 2 do)

2nd, speedohealer & power commander.
here comes my 1st ?. which power commander do i need? i guess 2k1's can do either PCII or PCIIIr. is there a huge difference in the 2.. or any noticable difference i should say?

3rd, is HMF full c/f dual high mount *s/s is $20 less, might as well get c/f* , pair valve, and BMC race filter. and then a dyno tune and new map for mods.

the pcIII has the option to adjust your timing. The pcII does not.

don't really need a speedo healer unless you're changing to different sprockets. You're always going to have speedo error through the full range of speeds. You can get it really close around a certain speed but when you go up 100mph its still gonna be off 5-10 mph.

Do the pair valve block off the same time you install the exhaust... its much easier this way. also do the small air box mod.

2001 can use the PCII or PCIIIUSB if I'm not mistaken. SpeedoHealer can adjust for speedo error on stock gearing. That's its entire purpose, but most usually wait until they change the gearing to get it.

1st mod will b the TRE.  ( have no $ so sub $50 will have 2 do)
Why you don't have the bike and think you are going 186+ everyday?
you say you don't have $$$ and then the first thing you will buy is a waste of cash.
just wake up from your dream world
laugh.gif

That is kinda funny... but I was like that... Kid in a candy store ... just cant wait.
wink.gif

Definitely like me. Didn't have the bike yet, and I was already ordering parts left and right. It's an addiction.

Johnny, the same thing was said to me after I had already ordered it. I got a smoother response and less jerkyness after I put it on. For cheap $ it was worth it to me.

Johnny, the same thing was said to me after I had already ordered it. I got a smoother response and less jerkyness after I put it on. For cheap $ it was worth it to me.
but not all bikes do, most don't.
remeber it isn't timing doing it it is fuel, if it was timing all bike would benefit.
still if he is going to get a PC why waste the money?

id wait on the tre also. My bike does it but i just ignore it like the roughness at 4500 rpms.

Whats a good rear tooth count to switch to on a stock busa. only mod is a k&n filter for now.

hmm wow and i thought i was bad when i ordered my bike i was probly worse i had bought it off ebay and before it even got to me i had rims, full HMF dual highmount, windscreen, Gen Mar Bar riser all ordered for the bike and when if arrivied I had most of it here or it showed up when the bike arrived what a day
biggrin.gif

Back