What am I looking for?

1300Ryder

Registered
All I want on my 05' is 2 carbon fiber Yosh cans on the back without getting a full system or a power commander? Do I just get two RS3's and bolt em on and that's it? I just want the appearence and sound of the Yosh carbon pipes, performance is not important.

Thanks in advance.

I figured it out.
iamwithstupid.gif

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

...I had Yosh en-cans on my busa!! They sound really cool
cool.gif

Yeah, welcome to the board. You'll definitely be in the crowd with those Yosh cans.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Better yet, does anyone make a carbon can that has a black mid-pipe? Heck I would spend the extra $ to have all black pipes showing.

Hehe, the more I read and learn from this site, the more I realize what an un-educated post this is. Thanks for humoring me.

Chris

if you can find a set of 01 factory exhaust the midpipe is black...

I happen to have a set if your interested .. haha.

You would have to change out the whole thing though.. header and all.. the right mid pipe on the 01 and back are one piece.. and you clamp the left side on.. 02+ both mid pipes clamp on.

let me know if you want it.. It's just sitting here $10 and some shipping gets you the mid pipes, and header from my 01.. had about 4,000 miles on it when I replaced it. You've already got cansiters,, and your gonna change em' anyway.. so it would cost more to ship those than it would be worth anyway.

did u get the cans or the full exhaust? There's always a full rs3 oval stainless on ebay for 699 and I've been thinking of it myself... Anyone find a better deal out there?

Back