Doing some bodywork

Bigboy Busa2

Registered
I thought the bodywork was
0106211955.jpg
0106211952_HDR.jpg
0106211951.jpg
0106211955_HDR.jpg
in better condition when I got it. But I guess my excitement blinded me. I still would do it again. That was 2 1/2 years ago. The one I bought it from didnt take his time and over cut. I'm finally addressing it. I think I will cut the timplet out of stainless sheet metal and double it back on the straightedge. The circles are rivers, to attach and I think a little character. It will be a different color than the bike. I'm not trying to hide it. And also fix the 1/2 done fiberglass fix in the inside at the rear.

I thought the bodywork wasView attachment 1631226View attachment 1631227View attachment 1631228View attachment 1631225good. in better condition when I got it. But I guess my excitement blinded me. I still would do it again. That was 2 1/2 years ago. The one I bought it from didnt take his time and over cut. I'm finally addressing it. I think I will cut the timplet out of stainless sheet metal and double it back on the straightedge. The circles are rivers, to attach and I think a little character. It will be a different color than the bike. I'm not trying to hide it. And also fix the 1/2 done fiberglass fix in the inside at the rear.
Hi. It is looking good! Looks like DME rear sets.

Hi Are you going to paint it too? I
Not myself. I made that decision many yeara ago with my other bike. I have painted before, but I'm too particular. And go to the extreme with stuff sometimes. Basically not worth my time. Just flat black or really dark gray for now. Will get something more custom next year. I have a few sticker to offset all the solid color I will post when its done. Im just tired of seeing it like that. Just wanted to do some of the bodywork myself, to say I had a part in it. This week or first of next I will take it. Have it back a few days later

Back