Dog gives birth to mutant creature that looks human

It does make you wounder tho. How much of this has happened in the past, only we did not know about it?

Dinner for a family of four in Korea.

mnnnnn... puppy veal :drool::drool:

cheers
ken

It made me think of that South Park episode where the PETA members started a commune where they were marrying animals. An ostrich and man had a baby mutant bird and its sitting there crying "Kiii-iiiLLLL Meeeee"

Is this better?
lumpydog.jpg

i had an employee that would talk about all the barn animals he did when he was growing up. this is probably one of his off springs.. And YES i got rid of him fast...

According to the vet in Brazil it could not have been fathered by a human. Now in Arkansas once.........................

Okay, I've been trying not to participate in this, but I have a couple of questions.

Why is it that only one of the puppies looks odd? If in fact this were a combination of human and animal, why wouldn't all of them look similar?

I'm going with the "freak of nature deformity" theory, and not the more salacious "man and dog copulation" theory until more information is presented.

Just how reliable is this "news" source anyway? Seems similar to the National Enquirer.

Back