Does anyone use chat?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Not that I need anything else to do online; just wondering?!
cool.gif

There used to be a weekly meet in the chat room, thats when (sniff sniff) hawaii busa and howlin mad liked us and posted on the board. We used to just gossip and keep up with the changes in life. A guy could probably set a time and post it and people would show up.

Cap

I think summer has a lot to do with in. Once it cools back down and more people are home bound it will pick back up.

There used to be a weekly meet in the chat room, thats when (sniff sniff) hawaii busa and howlin mad liked us and posted on the board. We used to just gossip and keep up with the changes in life. A guy could probably set a time and post it and people would show up.

Cap
Also use to be there when i could get in...

I wouldn't mind once in a while...If I could ever get in...I have never been able to ... I was figuring you had to be a Master Stone Cutter to get your secret Decoder ring or something...
cool.gif

I had to set up a user account for chat, but I got in last night without any problems...

We new that knowing who was online in the chat room was always important, members that come to the board seldom just check to see if there is anyone in the chat room. We are setting up some code so that you can see how many and who are in the chat rooms from anywhere on the site. If you are reading the message board you will be able to see who is in the chat room, if you are in the gallery you would be able to see who is in the chat room. We are getting all of the bugs out of the new servers so we should be back to normal soon.

Cap

Back