Anyone Use Chat

Gpmo

Registered
Like the title says does anyone ever use the chat feature? I check every so often and is empty...

Im gonna try at get the GF's laptop now that she's goin to sleep, please hold...

Droid via Tapatalk

Chatting from the phone is not easy, I can't see what I'm typing and hitting the little 2mm post button wasn't helping either. From now on, when I'm in the org via PC, ill be hanging in chat too.

Droid via Tapatalk

I was in it everyday till the air force got wind I had instant chat abilities and took it away. :cussing:

Thanks for trying last night frog. Russ and I stuck around for a while. Was good times.

You have got to be kidding me? Is that why your wife doesn't come in there any more?

You got it, all of the sudden when I tried to get on there through my regular computer it states internet explorer cannot locate page. She usually just PM's me now when she gets to work and so we chat that way. If you miss her so much send her a pm and tell her to get on lol.

You got it, all of the sudden when I tried to get on there through my regular computer it states internet explorer cannot locate page. She usually just PM's me now when she gets to work and so we chat that way. If you miss her so much send her a pm and tell her to get on lol.

I just might do that smarty pants :moon:

:laugh:

Back