Anyone ever use the new chat?

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So, does anyone ever use it? the new chat on the bottom of the screen?

I wish there was a way to use it with members rather than "friends" I think I have like 2 friends on here.

I wish there was a way to use it with members rather than "friends" I think I have like 2 friends on here.

Go to the bottom left of the screen and you can go into chat rooms and visit with any member that meets you there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Only use it one time when you were there with couple other members at the begining.
I check once in a while, but never seen anyone there???

When I log in to the forums I never even check to see if someone is in there, I did use it to coordinate a ride a while back when me an Blanca were on at the same time. But we went back forth with post in a thread 5 -or 6 times hitting the refresh button before we realized we could live chat :laugh:

IM: Yes
Chat: no cause I never see anyone in it. Maybe if there was a way to show " # of members in chat" like it does for IM "Who's Online".....would get me to go into chat to see who's there and what's up....

Only use it one time when you were there with couple other members at the begining.
I check once in a while, but never seen anyone there???

it never shows you are online Wilson.... So no, I won't talk to you then. :poke: :laugh::laugh:

We used to have Sunday night Chats... We need to start that up again...

Back