Does anyone have a spare "gremlin bell"

Sorry, I gave away the last bell I had two weeks ago. I have placed an order through Gremlinbells.com, so I should have some here shortly.

O.M.F.G

you guys are nuts

screw loose

heavy on giggle gas

goofy

now I have to buy one too. THANKS!

O.M.F.G

you guys are nuts

screw loose

heavy on giggle gas

goofy

now I have to buy one too. THANKS!
Don't buy one... you gotta have it given to ya otherwise it don't work right...
+2
+3

Got here too late.  Glad someone got ya handled NJ.
No problem,I'm gonna take care of a "few" members!
We get as many riders together as possible and go through a little ceremony when puttin the bell on a bike....
You know we go through the story of what a bike gremlin is and what they do and then explain how the bell works and all. Then we tie it on and go for a ride.

They work!

After i got one the tires stuck in the corners better, my love life improved, I started making more money + strangers started offering me free tasty cheeseburgers at regular intervals.

I also haven't paid for a drink since.

best mod ever!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now I KNOW I have to get one!!!

laugh.gif

uhhh....alllllrightyyyyy then....bartender ill have one of whatever they are having lol

Alright....for those of you that are "non believers"..

Here is the story (er, one of them..I think I've heard a few other renditions...)

"Many years ago, on a cold December night, a crusty old biker was returning from a trip to Mexico. His saddlebags were filled with toys and other assorted trinkets to give to the kids at a group home near where he worked.

As he rode along that night, thinking how lucky he had been in life, having a loving riding partner that understood his need to roam the highways, and to his trusty old panhead that hadn't let him down in the many years they shared the road together.

About 40 miles north of the border, in the high desert lurked a small group of those notorious little critters known as road gremlins. You know the ones that always leave little obstacles; one shoe, boards, pieces of old tires, or digging the dreaded pot holes for bikers to run over and crash, giving the road gremlins a chance to rejoice over their acts of evil.

Well as the lone wolf of a biker rounded a curve that moonlit night, the gremlins ambushed him causing him to crash to the asphalt and skid for a while before coming to a stop next to one of his saddlebags that had broken free. As he lay there, unable to move, the road gremlins made their move towards him. This biker not being one to give up started throwing things at the gremlins as they approached him. With nothing else to throw but a bell he started ringing it, in hopes to scare off the dirty little gremlins.

About a half a mile away camped in the desert, were two bikers sitting around the campfire talking about their day's ride, and the freedom of the wind blowing in their faces as they rode across this vast country. In the stillness of the night air they heard what sounded to them like church bells ringing and upon investigating, found the old biker lying along the roadside with the gremlins about to get him. Needless to say, being part of the biker brotherhood, they preceded to ward off the gremlins until the last of gremlins ran off into the night.

Being grateful to the two bikers, the old road dog offered to pay them for their help, but as all true bikers do, they refused to accept any type of payment from him. Not being one to let a good deed go unnoticed, the old biker cut two pieces of leather from his saddle bags tassels and tied a bell to each one, then slowly placed them on each of the bikers motorcycles, as near to the ground as possible.

The tired, old road warrior, told the two travelers that with those bells placed on their bikes, they would be protected from the road gremlins and that if ever in trouble just ring the bell and a fellow biker will come to their aid.

So whenever you see a biker with a bell you'll know that he has been blessed with the most important thing in life friendship from a fellow biker."

So there ya have it!! You must get your bell from a friend....can't buy it yourself.

Just remember they evidently DON'T WORK on Harleys
laugh.gif
. So if you have to ask why, you have never been around a Harley
wink.gif

PLease FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! DO NOT LET THOSE GAY ASS BELLS INFILTRATE THE RANKS!!!! Get em' off your machines, they are a neccessary on the Harleys for safety and so those sheep can form up in proper rank. THey are DEAD weight on a performance machine. Just Go ahead and give them to your cruiser buddies, but there is no Room for em' on a well engineered Performance Bike.

PLease... PLEASE! Get em off the Busa's, we are allready kinda the "ClownShoes" of sportbiking, lets notmake it worse...

Rev

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144627866 -->

NJ have you been talkling to the HD guys? I have never seen an HD with out one  
laugh.gif
My hubby's doesn't have one, and neither does his buddy's Harley...might explain why he was hit by a Camaro?! Well, that or the fact that he was passing illegally on a blind turn...
laugh.gif

I don't have one...never really thought about it...guess I should start looking around for a place to hang one...
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Back