Does anyone have a spare "gremlin bell"

PLease FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!  DO NOT LET THOSE GAY ASS BELLS INFILTRATE THE RANKS!!!!  Get em' off your machines, they are a neccessary on the Harleys for safety and so those sheep can form up in proper rank.  THey are DEAD weight on a performance machine.  Just Go ahead and give them to your cruiser buddies, but there is no Room for em' on a well engineered Performance Bike.

PLease...  PLEASE!  Get em off the Busa's, we are allready kinda the "ClownShoes" of sportbiking, lets notmake it worse...  

Rev

biggrin.gif
Oh wait, Rev says no...
biggrin.gif

Now Rev, this from the guy that was out riding a Harley not too long ago?
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Got 1 heck of an unexpected PM today
smile.gif

A Big Thanks to 05BusaLe, for looking out for a bro... Very Cool
cool.gif

My Busa is missing this last part,They alledgedly dont work if you buy one,so anybody have a spare they will give me? Thanks,NJ.
I have one that was on my Goldwing. After my close friend was killed ahead of me on our way to the 100 TH Harley party I returned home and sold the bike. That was three years ago this August.

I usually ride in front and this day I rode behind.

On another occasion I was almost hit by a lady making a turn in front of me. So close I could see the writing on the hood emblem. True story.

Yeah..it's yours for the asking.

hogger...

My Busa is missing this last part,They alledgedly dont work if you buy one,so anybody have a spare they will give me? Thanks,NJ.
I have one that was on my Goldwing. After my close friend was killed ahead of me on our way to the 100 TH Harley party I returned home and sold the bike. That was three years ago this August.

I usually ride in front and this day I rode behind.

On another occasion I was almost hit by a lady making a turn in front of me. So close I could see the writing on the hood emblem. True story.

Yeah..it's yours for the asking.

hogger...
I would love to have it,but wouldnt that be a terrific memento of your friend?
rock.gif
NJ.

I have several memories..mostly stuck in the gray matter. I figure it is good to pass it along. I also have another that is Silver. It was also givien to me by him.

Were cool..

PM address.

hogger...

PLease FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!  DO NOT LET THOSE GAY ASS BELLS INFILTRATE THE RANKS!!!!  Get em' off your machines, they are a neccessary on the Harleys for safety and so those sheep can form up in proper rank.  THey are DEAD weight on a performance machine.  Just Go ahead and give them to your cruiser buddies, but there is no Room for em' on a well engineered Performance Bike.

PLease...  PLEASE!  Get em off the Busa's, we are allready kinda the "ClownShoes" of sportbiking, lets notmake it worse...  

Rev

biggrin.gif
I agree with Rev... It's just a Harley story...

I think they should have a disclaimer that states:
WARNING: NOT FOR USE ON BUSAS OR ANY OTHER SPORTBIKE!! ONLY FOR USE ON HARLEYS AND HARLEY WANNABES!

Ever been down on a bike before? Ever have a riding buddy killed while riding together? Ever have a tire blow-out at 90 mph?

Call it what you may, but some people are superstitious regardless of religious beliefs.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: "my spelling stinks"|1144797331 -->

I'm just trying to be funny, but I still don't believe in it.

I've been hit head on on my bike, no gremlin bell...

but then again, I haven't been hit since.
rock.gif
smile.gif

Ever been down on a bike before? Ever have a riding buddy killed while riding together? Ever have a tire blow-out at 90 mph?

Call it what you may, but some people are superstitious regardless of religious beliefs.
no tire blow out at 90, but I have partaken in the other two.

Most everyone knows about the crash, but it's been awhile since I posted up this one.

I dunno if I'll spring for a gremlin bell. I'd rather put a scapular on the handle bars any time, though.

I had one on when I wrecked.

Back