Do these exhaust systems exist for sale new anymore?

Yes they do exist I just grabbed up a Ti-Force off ebay not too long ago brand new and well below the MSRP :thumbsup:

So far all I have found is a high mount TiForce rainbow can for $1130 shipped but cant bring myself to pull the trigger especially since my exhaust isnt that beat up and im thinking about trying to take advantage of the 0% on a 2013... OOO decisions.

Now a days, Tsukigi oval are really hard to find even the regular once, if ever you see one surely the price may be shocking.

I have the Orient Express Sumo (Formerly Ti-Force). A nice piece indeed. I paid $1175 TMD. I am going to stick it on here soon. I have had a Brocks/Hindle Gen 3 system w/Titanium canister and it was decent in workmanship, almost as light as Titanium thanks to super thin SS and performed very well but the price could have been a tad less for it's quality IMHO. I also had a HMF Bigbird which is a big pipe all the way through and one of the top performers for HP. But it was too big w/o having some sort of extra shielding for not melting plastics. Oh and it was super loud under WOT because of the slim round canister. I had a Tsukigi Oval for a Gen II and it was a pretty good pipe too and surprisingly quiet.

The Yoshimura stuff is extremely well made but has never made good all around power compared to most pipes and this goes for most make/models of motorcycles. Always seems to make it's most HP #s at or near redline.

I believe the Orient Express (Ti-Force) is one the best looking pipes out there, pretty much has the same diameter pipes through out as the HMF BigBird. I always hear that the Sumo is one of the most recommended pipes for all out power......of course best for big engines shooting for over 200hp.

Back