Is this the best 4-2 full exhaust system?

Akrapovic makes full dual too, and the Hindle full dual highmount is cool looking.
V&H also makes a ss universal header that works with ALL slipons, even the stock mufflers. So you can really run whatever you like.:beerchug:

I like the Hindle
Isn't that the Brock? I looked and didn't see one for a GEN 1 on Brock's website.

Akrapovic makes full dual too, and the Hindle full dual highmount is cool looking.
V&H also makes a ss universal header that works with ALL slipons, even the stock mufflers. So you can really run whatever you like.:beerchug:

Does Akrapovic make a dual for the Gen I? I saw one for the Gen II.

I like the idea of using V&H with any slip on.

I have the Corbin Beetle Bags so I need the exhaust cans to be in the same position as the OEM cans.

Thanks

Isn't that the Brock? I looked and didn't see one for a GEN 1 on Brock's website.

Does Akrapovic make a dual for the Gen I? I saw one for the Gen II.

I like the idea of using V&H with any slip on.

I have the Corbin Beetle Bags so I need the exhaust cans to be in the same position as the OEM cans.

Thanks

Yes, Akrapovic does(or did) make a full dual gen1 system.

This is the gen2 V&H universal header, similiar in appearance to the gen1(not my bike either, but I looked in to buying one so I had dug up some info, I'm going full dual Akrapovic as soon as cash allows)
No oil filter clearance issues on gen1 or 2, as I found that was a common question.

DSC01862.jpg

This is the gen2 V&H universal header, similiar in appearance to the gen1(not my bike either, but I looked in to buying one so I had dug up some info, I'm going full dual Akrapovic as soon as cash allows)
No oil filter clearance issues on gen1 or 2, as I found that was a common question.

According to Akrpovic's website, they do not make a Gen 1 header

gen 2 is a Tiforce
gen 1 is a HMF

I was looking at the HMF, do they have oil filter clearance issues?

According to Akrpovic's website, they do not make a Gen 1 header

I was looking at the HMF, do they have oil filter clearance issues?

PM 06+5bussa, he had a dual highmount on the 06 Busa he used to have, dual cf mufflers, looked and sounded really good.

Back