do it or not...........

stolen417

Registered
i have a 2011 Hayabusa that im thinking about adding a shot to...

so far the bike has a full brocks alien head exhaust, bmc race filter, power commander 5, pair valve block and o2 sim.

im not sure to go wet or dry. also i read that on the gen II's they have weak valve springs and they might need to be changed.

im not looking for anything huge. just looking for around 210 to the wheel.

what would you recommend?

thanks

From what I have read the gen 2s are usually ok on a small 30 or 40 shot on the stock motor. AS LONG AS you don't hit the rev limiter spraying everything should be ok. I'm in the process of building my kit right now. Order a spraybar from gixx and a decent kit from somewhere and you should be set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spraybar, 30 shot, ecu control/dry, setup with a window via ecu to cut off nitrous before rev limiter. Also set rev limiter to a hard cut style via ECU editor.

Do it im running full Brock Gen 3 exhaust system,clutch mod, 1 tooth down front sprocket, BMC air filter, Power commander 3, dynojet LCD multiple map display,small air box mod., ram air seals, TRE, MPS rpm air shifter system with on board compressor and a 40 hp DRY NOS system set up on a progressive controller,& etc .I LOVE IT.

Back