Direct TV/Sunday Ticket

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
rant.gif

I spend "X" amount for a high def tv.

Get Direct tv with HD package, additional money every month.

Pay for Sunday ticket $200 +...

Now I find out I don't get Sunday ticket high definition games unless I buy the Superfan edition for an addition $33 a month....wtf.

Will you people stop 'efn bleeding me dry?

It's just irratating, I buy the HD package, I buy Sunday ticket, then I have to pay extra for sunday ticket in hi def. That's what I need is a $150 satalite bill.

That's a bunch of bullsheet.

I told DirectTV where to stick it.

Write or email a letter to someone higher up in the company that you subscribe to, maybe they will see how stupid they are being and correct it.??

Good Luck

$33 extra a month on top of everything else?!
crazy.gif

Exactly why I don't subscribe to all the new fangled stuff (I sound like my grandmother LOL)

The hubby's always ready to pounce on this same stuff, but I know it comes with strings attached...
firedevil.gif

I am sorry; I would love to have that Sunday Ticket (missed my Broncos game yesterday), but it's pricey and I know the hubby would want the HD version, blah blah blah...

Go out and ride!
beerchug.gif
That makes everything better!

Complain to someone in a white shirt without a headset (preferably not in india, good luck) and get this year free!!!
beerchug.gif

Cable or direct tv. I think you should only pay for the channels you want or better yet, pay for cable or direct tv just like you get charged for your electric usage.. That way when no one is home during the day and the TV's are off you don't get charged for it and the same thing at night when your asleep... VOTE FOR ME IM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES..
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I got the big Hi-Def flat TV too and couldn't wait to get High Def channels from the Sat company. They told me as they added channels to "my" package, I would get them automatically. I have 8 HD channels, none of which are local and one that is never on. Reality is that I have 7 channels and have had the same 7 for over a year now. Guess what? They have never added any channels to "my" package, as they add channels, they add new packages instead! And all this for additional cost. I have DISH network in case anyone is wondering.

Have you tried Dish Network? I just signed up for the HD package. 25 channels of HD.

They bought out the bankrupt Vroom.

runeight...

The widest and most diverse schedule of HD sports programming available. A Revolution in resolution.
Over 100 live games in HD from MLB to the NCAA.
The best of the NHL, NASCAR, MLS and NCAA, featuring more than 150 HD games each year.
The only 24-hour, seven-day-a-week television network dedicated to the NFL.
Your home for the NBA in HD.
Live sports coverage from premier arenas around the globe.
Life on the edge with the adrenaline junkies of adventure sports.

(runeight @ Sep. 18 2006,15:05) Have you tried Dish Network? I just signed up for the HD package. 25 channels of HD.

They bought out the bankrupt Vroom.

runeight...

The widest and most diverse schedule of HD sports programming available. A Revolution in resolution.  
Over 100 live games in HD from MLB to the NCAA.  
The best of the NHL, NASCAR, MLS and NCAA, featuring more than 150 HD games each year.  
The only 24-hour, seven-day-a-week television network dedicated to the NFL.  
  Your home for the NBA in HD.
Live sports coverage from premier arenas around the globe.  
Life on the edge with the adrenaline junkies of adventure sports.
Do you work for DISH?
rock.gif
?

Your post sounds like a commercial....

And yes, I know about the package that you are talking about. It would only cost me another $20 some per month. That is on top of the $120.00 per month I am already paying!

Back