Direct tv just pissed me off

well..if it makes you feel any better..I'm shopping for a TV!!

Damn..like I need one! Watching a 55 inch HD Sony LCD now but..yes..shopping for a plasma. Yeah baby!

So..thanks to you ..
laugh.gif
I might spend some money today. Smoking deal at Sams Club on a 42 incher..$1300!!

Oh boy..

They will definitly credit you. I had a similar situation... Pretty much told them to f off and they credited me two free months. Get as high up the food chain as you can. I have a three story house and the guy did three recievers by himself plus the satelite. I call BS on them.

Yeah , sounds like your installer wanted to call it an early day . Probably didn't want to miss the good games ( college ) this afternoon ! You'll be happy with the DirectTV when you do finally get it .
wink.gif

Nice T.V. !!
wow.gif

I would love to get a name and address for the President of the Company (Direct TV). I searched but couldn't find it.

I write a kick arse letter. I had trouble with Smith and Wesson customer service, I wrote the President of the Company and sent a copy to the Customer Service Manager.
The President of S&W called me at home on a Saturday and said he was personally going to deal with the situation and gave me his personal number to call should I not be satisfied....all I need is a name and address (insert hand wringing Icon here)  
devil.gif
and I'll have some serious butt.

A phone call goes away as soon as you hang up, hard copy; a piece of paper in one's hand has much more wieght and consiquently gets passed around and delt with far more effectively and doesn't go away as easy.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157246126 -->

Back