Dinner and a Movie Ride 10.2.04 Sat.

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
Dinner and a Movie Ride 10.2.04 Sat.

http://p083.ezboard.com/fseductivec...picID=262.topic
http://www.clearwaterbiker.biz/viewtopic.php?t=1665

Courtesy of Seductive Cycles:

It's time for another dinner and a movie ride. If you've never been on a D&M ride with us then you dont know what your missing. We're going to meet up at McD's in Brandon (S.R.60 and I-75) at 6:00. We're going to leave shortly there after to please try to be on time. From there we're going to take a nice little ride into Tampa. (Via Twisties of course but nothing too crazy). This time we're going to eat at the "All you can eat" Chinese food joint, with all you can eat crab legs of course.:yup It's the place off Fowler just east of Nebraska. They have great parking and a banquet room that I plan on reserving for us. After we pig out and stuff ourselfs we'll ride up to New Tampa to the Muvico 20. It's a very secure theater with great parking. The cops are always up there and they let us park right by the front doors. The movie will be determined when we get there. We'll just see what's playing. Feel free to bring your significant others along for the ride. As always, non Seductive Cycles members are always welcome.

Please pass on the word, let's make this event blow up!

Ruff Ryders, 3rd Element, StreetKnights, ClearwaterBiker, SBN, TampaRacing, and whoever else I forgot to mention, your all welcome to join us.

Post up if your going to make this.

Oh, and if you dont have a bike to ride, just cage it!

There will be a pre-meet meet at the New Tampa Shell Gas Station on the corner of Bruce B. Downs and SR56 at 5:00pm.
KSU at 5:30.

Last night was fun.
13 bikes in all.
About half were two-up.
We had a nice easy ride, diner and a movie to close out the night.

Some of the folks went to the LOT afterwards... the Mrs. and I bugged out.

Next time I will try to post the particulars with more notice.

Group photo...
smile.gif

BikePics.com

So Uh... You remember your Tampa Bro's the "DAY OF the Event?"  
smile.gif

Would have been pretty cool, if I had had some notice...
mad.gif

Ah well, did serve as a good reminder for me to pay more attention to the local boards, maybe next time... Thanks Bro

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096928148 -->

Back