Digital Gauges

RYC1966

Donating Member
Registered
I have mechanical fuel pressure and boost gauges...I have came across many gauge pics that are digi and have yet to buy them. What brands are used / suggested? Do you use a sensor and gauge combo or do they (sensors) typically come with the gauge?

Any info is appreciated

Ryan

sensors and or sending unit will come with boost and fuel gauges, I used glow shift gauges which are guaranteed for a year, good pricing, overall support was good, they're only an inch deep, so much easier to find mounting spots,

I use digital AEM gauges. They are a bit hard to see during the day, the readout isn't too bad but along the outside theres a band that lights up for my boost and the other moves back and forth for the A/F. During the day I can only really makeout the readout, unless I stare directly at the gauge to the point I'm not looking at the road anymore. So thats my 2 cents. I think either analog or a digital to analog readout would be more practical. Although I cant complain about the coolness of all the lights that come on at startup, I feel like I'm riding a space ship. :laugh:

I think that having a sensor threaded into the fuel line or vac line with wires running to a display takes up less space than the setup for mechanical gages...I'll look up the suggested name parts...thanks for your comment

I came across this brand for boost + fuel pressure...how does the price seem?

blue-boost-square-small.jpg

RCY, i ran those digital gauges on mt 07 for a while. They are small and easy to mount but i had only one problem. they seem to jump all over the scale and never gave a solid reading. I have an 05 with a RCC turbo and going back to analog fp and a/f which will match my boost gauge.

Back