Did you wire your Illumiglow gauges in?

Hey Rythem did you even read it, or you just running your mouth. I won't deny that I can make money off of it, but it's also a safety issue too, you did see the 128VAC caption right?

I have guages in hand ,havent installed em yet. Can you clarify what exactly you do ? Do I send you the guages and the panel from my Busa ? Whats the turn around time here ?? Thanks

Rocket-Doc
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Rythem did you even read it, or you just running your mouth. I won't deny that I can make money off of it, but it's also a safety issue too, you did see the 128VAC caption right? [/QUOTE]

Shad up Rookie (Rocket-Doc) , quit your whinning .  How about getting involved with some of the Playaz here first (socialize alittle ) before you start selln your $h!t (INSTALL SERVICE).  Just to let you know alittle sum sum about myself I make my own indiglo gauges from scratch  from designing the graphicS to cuttin out the material and assembling them.

Yeah I was just running my mouth and havin alittle bit of fun with the new guy (you). So chill out bootcamp and dont get mad cuz no one respond to your post but me :tounge:   Do a search for gauges and you might see some of my handy work along with some of my competitors.   Whoop de do if your a engineer//// and ?   My dumb azz with no engineering degree made and assisted several of my customer with their gauges I sold them or my competitors .      How are you going to install the gauge on the bike if they send you the gauge cluster and no bike?  Dude you only got two primary wires coming of the converter one hot and the other for the ground .  You only need "enough" wire coming from your gauge cluster (gauges)to reach your headlight hotwire , no long running of wire througout the bike and most of the wire holding the hi current is within the cluster tuck away safely.  Hooking the gauges to the convertr is simple because usually they have adapters (snap and go) and the primarly side you will have to splice into a hot source usually your headlight or the brake light.    Now I'm running my mouth but you asked for it .  Have a nice day

:laugh: ////

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069348636 -->

Bigfoot
Rookie

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.61

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have guages in hand ,havent installed em yet. Can you clarify what exactly you do ? Do I send you the guages and the panel from my Busa ? Whats the turn around time here ?? Thanks  [/QUOTE]

Hey Bigfoot do whatever feels comfortable to you I'm not knocking dudes srv .   Remember you still have to hook it up yourself when you get it back from him.

Where did you get your gauges from?
Do you have any picture of them?

Like I mention earlier hooking up the gauges electrical part is the easiset part, trying to get to them and removing the gauge cluster and plate is the hardest.
For installation just go over what I said in my response to Rocket Doc statement.   If this is not clear just Pm me,we will get it work out for free for ya.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069345525 -->

Rythym I may be a rookie by your esteemed standards but I aint no pushover . Im not sure why you had to raise that issue anyway but I got them on EBAY from a guy who also sold me the digital gear indicator and harness. Im waiting for a few more pieces I ordered from Majical and then I'll rip it apart and put it all together. Ill take some pics or see if my EBAY history has them . I would have definately kept it in the family if I had known of your product at the time I got them . Peace Bro !

No no no Bigfoot I was calling Rocket man a rookie . The second response statement was for you , assisting my help to you . Did this make sense?

It does now Sorry for the confusion All I saw was "Bigfoot Rookie" No harm no foul ! Ill pint out your instructions to help me with the install and then Ill have a lot of pics of all my new toys. Thanks again !

No prob Playa, just glad to be able to help a fellow ryda.:) //

Heres a recent link to one of our member post that just did his gauge install like several others here.  Like I said it aint hard and if it is I walk you through it but its just a plug and play install like stated in my post and the attached link.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069498288 -->

Back