Did the airbox mod

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Now I can't get my bike to idle. The only thing I haven't done is to plug the small vacuum line, but that should'nt keep it from idleing should it? I don't have the top bolted in place, but it is laying in place so I don't think that is the issue either....or is it?

HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

Check to make sure you didnt break a wire for one of the sensors going to the air box connectors and that all your vac lines are hooked up to your throttle bodies. I think something has to be done with that line that is removed from the flapper valve.

You need to cap the line that went to the flapper valve. I pulled the line all the way out and capped it at the source.

I will give it a shot! I sure hope it works. What is the round adjustment dial for that is located on the right side if the throttle bodies just underneath the cables?

You MUST CAP off that line, if you dont you have a vacumm leak and the bike shouldn't idle!

(GSXRFANN @ Sep. 18 2007,09:23) I will give it a shot! I sure hope it works. What is the round adjustment dial for that is located on the right side if the throttle bodies just underneath the cables?
Idle adjustment. Cap off the vacuum line and try again.

Cool. I thought the idle adjusting screw was on the left of the throttle boddies..
wow.gif

Back