Did Kawasaki release the ultimate Busa eater~?~

It is definately one of a kind. I love a custom bike, but i can't say i would ride this one. Maybe if he painted it and got rid of all the rust.:laugh:
I bet that thing vibrates like hell.:rofl:

Hey guys.......careful what you poke with a stick.....that is an old KZ. The grandfather of the performance bikes we love today. Its not unusual to see those things clicking off stupid fast 1/4 mile times (7-9 secs) when they are built correctly. Okay....uhh well.. I'm not saying that particular bike is one of those examples, LOL But I have owned a few of those old beasts that would fear no busa.

hey guys.......careful what you poke with a stick.....that is an old kz. The grandfather of the performance bikes we love today. Its not unusual to see those things clicking off stupid fast 1/4 mile times (7-9 secs) when they are built correctly. Okay....uhh well.. I'm not saying that particular bike is one of those examples, lol but i have owned a few of those old beasts that would fear no busa.

:beerchug: !!

Hey guys.......careful what you poke with a stick.....that is an old KZ. The grandfather of the performance bikes we love today. Its not unusual to see those things clicking off stupid fast 1/4 mile times (7-9 secs) when they are built correctly. Okay....uhh well.. I'm not saying that particular bike is one of those examples, LOL But I have owned a few of those old beasts that would fear no busa.

I just checked the photo out again , not a 900..

I dont know what it is, looks 2 cylinder ?? Maybe KZ400 ?

Didn't realize it but yea that is an old KZ.. I use to have a KZ650.. One of my first bikes. The memories on that. I had it fully dressed with a pull out stereo (shows how long ago), saddle bags, trunk and straight pipes.. Drove it from Dallas to Phoenix. I SOOOOO miss that bike.

that Sirs, is a KZ 750b :cheerleader: they make great choppers!

:poke:how do i know you may ask?

well here's a pic of my love child :thumbsup:

bike pics 018.jpg

probably all he has in the whole world and loves it like i do my busa....

Ya know, I was thinking that same thing.
That, or he's put it together for a rat bike get-together. I've seen a few of these and I'm always amazed at what guys can put together for a couple of hundred dollars and make run!!!!

Ya know, I was thinking that same thing.
That, or he's put it together for a rat bike get-together. I've seen a few of these and I'm always amazed at what guys can put together for a couple of hundred dollars and make run!!!!

Either that or he just got done filming for that show 'The Colony' and he put it together so he could escape from the roaming zombies :)

Blanca, I've been watching that and laughing my butt off. It's going to be hard to ride my bike with no butt, but I'll find a way.

Seriously...would anyone wildly swing a stick and obviously try not to hit someone who was coming at them with a tazer?

Back on topic....I don't care what it looks like...if it can get me away from the roving zombies...I'm in!

+1
I try not to poke fun at those less fortunate than I because I may one day be one of the not so fortunate ..

thanks buddy :laugh: i rode that chopper through school. for over a year it was my only vehicle. in the winter i would go out in the morning and shovel off the kickstarter (electric didn't have the omph in the cold) kick it started, and then let it melt out of the drift. the 9' wheelbase helps in a foot of snow. only wiped out hard enough to break parts once. i popped a hole in the oil pan after riding up the street sideways in 8" of slush for a block or so. it finally went over and oops bleedin oil. pushed it to a friends house, took off the pan, walked to school and fixed it. rode it home that night.

sometimes life is all about "Want To"!:thumbsup:

if i were to guess that KZ is a 77-79. hard to tell as thier were very little changes from 76-82. the KZ 750b came out just a little to late to compete with the limey bikes. although it kinda looked like a limey, but they had about 1/2 the power. not real popular, but they made a ton of them. cheep good transport. i have 2, my love child, and a stock spare.

thanks buddy :laugh: i rode that chopper through school. for over a year it was my only vehicle. in the winter i would go out in the morning and shovel off the kickstarter (electric didn't have the omph in the cold) kick it started, and then let it melt out of the drift. the 9' wheelbase helps in a foot of snow. only wiped out hard enough to break parts once. i popped a hole in the oil pan after riding up the street sideways in 8" of slush for a block or so. it finally went over and oops bleedin oil. pushed it to a friends house, took off the pan, walked to school and fixed it. rode it home that night.

sometimes life is all about "Want To"!:thumbsup:

if i were to guess that KZ is a 77-79. hard to tell as thier were very little changes from 76-82. the KZ 750b came out just a little to late to compete with the limey bikes. although it kinda looked like a limey, but they had about 1/2 the power. not real popular, but they made a ton of them. cheep good transport. i have 2, my love child, and a stock spare.

Some cool memories being shared~!~

Shoulda just went ahead and did it up right with a chevy small block LT1 V-8...thats the way John Wayne woulda did it :laugh:

Back