Did anyone else forget?

Yep....I went to a pre Halloween party last night...Wife and I cut loose a little bit. She's still in bed....I completely forgot until I saw your thread, so thanks!

Just got finished turning them back. I really wish we would all take Arizona's example and just not worry about it anymore.
tounge.gif

didn't forget here, but just starting to realise how many clocks we've got scattered around the house. Need to do the clock on the bike at some point too
smile.gif

The Busa was the easiest. Just W.O.T in a westerly direction until the clock is correct!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: "It's either spelling or typing one is bad !"|1130708385 -->

I didn't, but some of my salespeople did!

Got here @ 10;45 to find a couple of them outside wondering why I was late...:p

I was working 3rd shift as I am tonight. I hate when a 12 hour shift magically turns into a 13 hour shift.

Chris

Two of my guys came in to work early today even after I told 'em last night to change it...
laugh.gif

Just got finished turning them back. I really wish we would all take Arizona's example and just not worry about it anymore.
tounge.gif
I wish they would just leave it daylight savings time. What's the point in turning it back. Turning it back makes it dark when you get up and dark when you get off work.

Well you guys could live in Indiana like me and be one of the states too lazy to change the clocks. This next year will be the first time I have ever had to change the clocks for daylight savings.

Back